Monday, October 13, 2008

Hey!

So I've been in the West Bank for the past month and a half studying Arabic and doing campus ministry. It's been awesome and crazy and I totally miss you guys but realize more then ever how awesome our experience together in Cairo was. Anyway, last night a Christian village near us had an Oktoberfest festival and I went with a friend of mine. And, my friends, I saw dabke and table playing that kicked ours in the butt. Holy cow, it was AMAZING!!! And it brought back such sweet memories of dancing on the roof. Guys, I really wish you could have seen it. My friend and I committed to enrolling in a dabke class in Ramallah next week it was so good. So now I get to experience dabke again, and believe you me, I will be thinking of you whenever I do.

I will be in Cairo at least for the begining of December, and then will probably be back in the West Bank after that. I look forward to seeing everyone in Egypt then! Insha'allah I will get to meet up with the MESP group when they come through Jerusalem--Austrian Hospice bread anyone?

Love you guys!

1 comment:

Bryan said...

That's Awesome Tory!