Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Not Cairo, but Korea

I haven't posted an update in awhile, I apologize, but please know I frequently check the blog to see what the rest of you are up to. For a short update, I finally have a job. I was offered a position at Kosin University in Busan, South Korea. I start in August and will be teaching conversational English. I don't speak Korean and I'm not an education major so it will be an adventure. One of my best friends from Dordt is also going which I'm pretty excited about. I'm sad I won't be joining the large group of you going back to Cairo but I'm pretty excited for a different type of international experience. And if you are ever traveling through South Korea shoot me an email.

1 comment:

Becka said...

Oh My gosh! How exciting! What a wonderful experience. I am looking forward to hearing all about it. Please try to keep us up dated the best you can! What an adventure! I'm really happy for you.