Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Going Back

Count me in for going back. Like Kirsten nothing short of God's audible voice (possibly combined with an angel wielding a sword) will keep me from returning to Cairo. I have set my move back date at no later than September 1. I have my roommate's wedding in mid-August--I'm the maid of honor, and it is sort of important that I be in town to fill that role--but right after that I hope to be on a plane. Another sweet woman from my school who also did MESP is exploring the idea of returning to Egypt as well. All of this to say I am pumped about the possibility of meeting up with some of you--Kirsten, Becca, Alissa--in September in Cairo. If you see anything job related that you don't want feel free to pass the opportunity on (jksmith1@student.malone.edu).

No comments: