Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Another joining the Cairo crowd

Hey y'all,

This morning I got an e-mail from Dr. Dave telling me that he and Diaa are looking forward to having me be the next male MESP intern!

AL-HAMDILLAH!

And, this morning, I finished my senior thesis and sent it off to the poli-sci department, so a huge weight has been lifted off my shoulders.

I'm super-excited, especially about once again getting to hang out with all of y'all who are going to be in Cairo and that general area. Come on, everyone who isn't planning on moving to Egypt yet, everybody's doing it...join the club.

I'll have a bigger life update sometime soon, but I really wanted to share that with y'all.
Peace,
Jon

3 comments:

phil said...

that's wonderful news, Jon, congratulations! and congratulations also on getting your thesis done! a pretty successful morning, all things considered :)

Bryan said...

That's great Jon!

I don't think I'm getting any of the MESP Alum e-mails :(

Mandy said...

OH MY GOODNESS!! Congratulations Jon!! That is so exciting!! Mabruuk owi!!!! You'll be SO SO great!
Mandy