Monday, April 14, 2008

Dear friends,

I just figured out what I'm doing next year. I'm going to Egypt! I will be going with MCC to Beba, which I gather is about two hours south of Cairo. I'll be working out of a Coptic diocese, and most of my formal duties will be ESL-related. I'll also be doing some informal tutoring, and of course I'll be trying to learn as much Arabic as I can. I'm really excited! I look forward to visiting anyone who ends up in Cairo (and if I can take a vacation to Ramallah, I'll definitely do that, too, Tory!).

Besides this, not much is happening. I'm quite ready to be done with school (anyone else?)--good thing it's coming soon!

I hope your semesters finish well (and fast).

With much love,
Phil

1 comment:

Micah said...

Mabrook!!!
Im waiting for a response from the MCC still. Crossing my fingers...