Thursday, June 14, 2007

Egyptian men

So one of my friends taht I work with asked me to go out with her last weekend but being the good little christian that I am I politely declined. Well, apparently she met a hot Egyptian man and has since gone on 3 dates with him. I was a little jeleous to say the least. Mumkin he has a little brother for me.... inshallah...
Things are going good for me. Summer camp started this week at my day care so that means that I have 25 hyper little kids running around a room made for 15 kids, and I get to go on fun feild trips every day. The best part is that I get to work with my hot hot coworker Mr Joseph every day and flirt shamelessly to pass the time.
I also started a new job on saturdays at a dump... yes I work at a dump... I am the "traffic director" and greet people when they come and leave. Who ever heard of a dump having a greeter? I like it though.... I meet a lot of interesting people and get hit on by dirty 50 year old men. I haven't been hit on that consistently since being in Egypt so it makes me miss the Aguza boys... kindof, and Dr Holt's creepy boowab....
I hope you all are having a great summer! I miss you alll!! Have fun at the wedding! by the way, I'm driving to West Virginia in a few weeks so maybe I'll be passing through some of your towns....
ANNA

No comments: