Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Update

Hey,

How is everyone? I have some bad news, because of poor planning on my part, I won't be able to go to the wedding coming up. I apologize for not going to Iowa, please take lots of photos.

Here's an update on my summer. I graduated in May and I've spent the last month visiting family, went across the country, and am now going full steam ahead in the job search, I have 2-3 interviews lined up. Also, right now I've been learning how to play the piano with my grandma. I think I'll be in the lone star state for a little while to work, save money, etc. If you happen to be in area and need a tour guide please send me an email.

(Right now is a good time to visit, the Spurs are about to win their fourth NBA title and there will be tons of touristy things to do in the coming weeks/months.)

Cordially,

-David

No comments: