Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Job opening in Egypt

Hey kids! I just found this job posting on Idealist.org. It's for working with an Coptic orphanage:

http://www.idealist.org/if/idealist/en/SiteIndex/AssetSearch/search?assetTags=JOB_TYPE&assetTypes=Job&countries=Egypt&fetchLimit=30&languageDesignations=en&onlyFetchAssetProperties=1&siteClassifierName=idealist&sortOrderings=modificationDate&startIndex=0&types=FULL_TIME&validStatusTypes=APPROVED&validStatusTypes=UNAPPROVED&validStatusTypes=DEFERRED

wow. ok, that's a long link--if you just go to Idealist.org, look for full type work in Egypt, this will come up.

Take care! I leave for Spain tomorrow...mwah, I love you, my friends. I'll post lots of pictures, and give updates once i'm back.

Alissa

1 comment:

David said...

Sweet. Pleasant travels.