Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Where are our hickies?!

Okay, so after reading the blogs about the past MESP semester, does anyone else feel that we missed out??! I mean seriously! Where are our hickies? I know we had fun together, and we enjoyed each others company...yeah yeah yeah. whatever. I want to know why the hell we did not get hickies! I mean seriously...all of the hot people on our trip and the two people who hooked up wait till we get back to the states to give each other hickies?! Seriously??! Come one people! We cannot seriously be that sexually deprived! I feel like we need to do the semester all over again. Just so while we are on the trip someone can get some hickies! End of discussion. I mean forget the Israeli/Palestinian problems...Seriously. who cares. I want to hear some gossip about some hickies, people! Where is my gossip! Forget about the genocide of the Kurds! Forget about the holiness of Antioch and Jerusalem where is the stuff that really matters....hickies! ow ow! It's not like we were on that trip to learn! I mean seriously! Us learn! Please I want to learn about hickies!

6 comments:

Micah said...

They also got to go to a Turkish Bath...

Micah said...

And Deakin gave me some hickies too...

Anonymous said...

haha. that was perfect, Micah.

Tory said...

Becka!!!!

Jonathan Pinckney said...

well, I had a girlfriend at the time, so giving out hickies would, I think, have made me a complete sleaze...

Bryan said...

Which didn't stop him ^

ha ha!