Friday, June 15, 2007

work is kinda lame

haha anna, that made my day!

granted its a very boring day. I'm back in Grand Rapids as of last night and started work today. I have about an hour and a half until I could possibly leave early. hehe. my coworker saw this and was like, "what the heck is mumkin?" haha, I tried to explain. He was confused.

So anyway Ireland, since some of u have asked. it was pretty lame in comparison with MESP, or even comparison to my life in general, which is probably saying a lot. I just drove around with my family in the rental car. Pretty stuff but it just depressed me how we were wasting all this money and time and stress on something that was supposed to entertain us but was really just depressing and somewhat meaningless. At least I got to have some good talks with my brother and bond with my fam and stuff. My dad opened up a little with the affection and he bought me alot of drinks. I got the closest to drunk I've ever been off of alcohol my dad bought me, haha.

So ya now life is slightly overwhelming. I am gonna miss my friends from San Diego, a few especially, and I already miss you and egypt so much and I miss the people that aren't here for the summer and I miss my brother and I'm overwhelmed with all the stuff I want to do this summer. My roommate and I are tutoring our arabic teacher's son in social skills and school stuff in exchange for free arabic lessons, hehe, that will be fun.

O I got a letter from my host brother! Margie, if u haven't heard, I guess our host siblings are engaged! freakin awesome. Other news, my roommate for my entire time at college is also engaged as of a week ago. And julia's getting married tomorrow, and my other roommate's getting married next week. AHH! Love is in the air...

ok I should probably pretend to do work even though I have nothing to do anyway...

No comments: