Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Life

Well it seems that life changes as quickly as ever. One minute I am going to Eastern in the fall and the next I am going to be working for the Red Cross through Americorps for a year and then going to Eastern after the year is up. It seems forever ago that I was sitting around a circle with you guys doing devotions in the heart of Cairo, even if it has only been a short time. I look forward to being near some of you guys again. While I was in Indy I applied to an Americorps position that eventually led me to the position I am going to have now in Indy with the Red Cross. I want to say congratulations to Julia and her husband on their marriage and I ask forgiveness for not being able to be there. I do hope that I will be able to make it out to Matt and Susanna's wedding in October and I hope to see some of you there too. I miss all of you very much.

Matt

3 comments:

molly said...

when are you leaving??? we need to have more portland time!

matt said...

hawthorne...

you move to indy right as i move away from that area!! sad...

indy still IS closer than portland, so maybe we'll figure out a visit sometime. congrats on the red cross job too!

Bryan said...

Hey Matt,
IN isn't that far from me, we should get together sometime!


ps-Does someone have the exact day of Matt and Suzanna's wedding, cause I can't find it.