Friday, July 20, 2007

Something Quick

I was at work yesterday. It was dreadful. I just wanted to go home. Then, all of a sudden, a memory from Jordan came to me. Im not sure who knows this story, so itmay be a confession or a reminder... Im not sure.
Anyway, Deakin, Jon, Phil and I were in our room at Petra making prank phone calls. After a few times, Deakin prank called Steve's room pretending to be an agent in Jordan's department of tourism wishing to speak with someone regarding the incident where we all went in in smaller groups instead of as a big group in order to avoid paying the larger group price. Steve was convinced that it was for real. Deakin told him that we would be coming to his room shortly. Deakin, Jon and I then went up to his room and knocked and tried to convince a sleepy, but very frightened, Steve to open up. After a minute, Deakin broke character and started laughing and we ran for it.
The mere memory of this incident made me burst out laughing. I got some wierd looks, but that isnt anything new.
I miss you all.

1 comment:

matt said...

hahahahaha.

it was a good night. and a good fake accent, i might add. gosh...i miss you guys.

thanks for the laugh, bro.