Monday, October 1, 2007

has anyone seen The Kingdom?

Ok so HAS anyone seen The Kingdom? If they have, I would like to hear your thoughts. I basically wanted to cry for like two days after seeing that. People thought it was sooo good and sooo realistic and me personally, I thought it was so oversimplifying, so over-violent and so despairing that it really lost a lot of meaning that it could have had, although it did have some good messages in it I thought too. Anyway I would like to know what my fellow MESPers thought

3 comments:

Micah said...

I havent seen it yet. I didnt know that it was out yet. Ill go see it ASAP.
The previews didnt look too good though... mish kwayyis...

Anonymous said...

What's it about? I haven't heard of it before.

matt said...

maybe this is choosing to live in ignorant bliss instead of taking on the issue... but i have judged the movie by its previews and have not wanted to see it.

i am also poor and have to be choosy about what entertainment merits me spending $7. i didn't think this would...