Saturday, October 13, 2007

Matt and Suz: Cutest Couple Ever. p.s., I missed the other 12 of you like crazy.

Deakin, I can't believe you guys are getting married during Thanksgiving weekend! I'm so bummed I won't be able to be there for it. Any chance of rescheduling...? : )
This weekend was a wonderful time--nothing like having Hawthorne, David, Micah, and Jon all sleeping on the floor of my apartment! Sitting around in our pajamas and eating breakfast together might have been the most endearing thing ever.
And, of course, the wedding was wonderful--Juliana and I sat next to each other and getting all misty-eyed. It was perfect--simple, perfectly them, and some of the most thoughtful content I've ever seen or heard in a wedding. I hope someone's putting pictures up soon, because I didn't get the chance to take any!
We also had one raucous evening all together with hookah and some choice beverages--and the video of Phil doing Gangster's paradise. We missed all of you and reminisced about memories including each and every one of you, so in spirit, it was like we were all there. It was amazing, though--I think we counted that 13 of us in total managed to make it. That's half our semester! Anyone else up for a trip to Seattle to celebrate Matt and Suz Gruelkirk's 1 year anniversary?!

-Also, you guys should all ask Mandy what exciting news she has to tell us.

-In other news entirely, I recently was asked to write a paper reflecting on my "spiritual journey" over the course of this past year. A lot of it had to do with MESP, so I thought I'd share it here, but I suddenly can't figure out how to post a text attachment. Shoot me an email if you'd be interested.

love you all!
Alissa

6 comments:

Micah said...

I'd be interested.

Becka said...

i too am intersted

Anonymous said...

Becka, what's your email address? I suddenly can't find it.
Alissa

Jonathan Pinckney said...

I'd be very interested. Send it my way.

Mandy said...

dirty, dirty...Alissa

Tory said...

i can only imagine the craziness you were up to...i wish i could have been there. i thought about you guys tons. i would love to read your paper. in other news, when are you coming to chicagoland next?