Monday, October 8, 2007

wedding things

i wish i could have been part of the west-coast reunion this past weekend. i wanted to be there for gruel and suzanna and also to hang out with the rest of you. i called juliana later on saturday night hoping to catch everyone out clubbing or something, but instead she was heading to bed and nobody else was around. she filled me in on the wedding and the catching up. it sounds like it was a wonderful weekend and i'm sorry i couldn't be there. i miss you guys a lot...

on the topic of cool wedding reunions, i realized that i need to get on the ball and invite everyone to my wedding. it is going to be in KATY, TEXAS (right outside of houston) on NOVEMBER 25. we scheduled it around thanksgiving break so that a bunch of our college friends could come be a part of it. i realize that most of you probably have thanksgiving plans already and that it is sort of short-notice to put this up now, but i want everyone to know that each of you are warmly invited. lauren and i would be honored if any of you could come.

i am going to try and upload the graphic of our wedding invitation to the blog, but i wanted to get an invite on here ASAP anyway.

i actually have to start my shift at the restaurant in 16 minutes so i better get going. love you all.

-deaks

1 comment:

Jonathan Pinckney said...

Deakin! Dude! The one weekend where I have vigorously promised my mom over and over again I will be with my family! I wouldn't miss your wedding for anything...but I won't be able to make it. I'm sure it will be amazing, though, and I hope lots of others will be able to be there.