Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Just a quick note to thank you all for your support in the past few weeks. Thank you for the messages, cards and phone calls. Really and truly these have meant so much to me and I can't really say how much I appreciate you all! Thank you for your thoughts and prayers.
Update: The three girls who survived the crash are all going to be ok. two are now at their homes recovering and at least one will be able to return to school in January. The third girl is still in the hospital due to a bleeding liver.
I am still struggling to get my mind around the fact that my roomate was here and then just like that...gone. It has been a process.

Once again thank you all so so much for your support and love. Your encouragement has really blessed me in ways I cannot even explain.

No comments: