Monday, December 10, 2007

MESP reunion, Midwest Style

So I'm going to go ahead and call it: Anyone who is in Chicago, near Chicago, or willing to travel to Chicago (and welcome to crash at my house), we're getting together sometime between Dec. 15th and 23rd. Tell me what day works best for those of you that will be around. My cell is 847.890.5837 for those who don't have it.

Also...I have a new website up for my slam poetry. There are a bunch of recordings posted on there from performances and competitions i've done. http://spu.facebook.com/profile.php?id=5854757869
Just thought I'd pass that along. I got to perform with two of my friends at a big SPU Christmas festival kind of thing--they played electric guitar while I did this poem about Jesus. It worked out surprisingly well!

I can't wait to see you all soon. Seriously, if anyone wants to travel down from Michigan, Indiana, Minnesota, Iowa...I've got lots of room in my house!
let me know when would work best for you all.
Take care, my loves.
Alissa

3 comments:

Emily said...

I'd love to meet up with everyone. I don't know about Micah but I'll be home the 20th.
can't wait!

Micah said...

Ana kamman.
I wont be back until the 20th either.

Tory said...

i'm leaving the 20th...