Sunday, August 12, 2007

A little update

Hello friends, it's Margie, finally contributing to the blog I set up. The last few months in my life have had the theme of transition. Or craziness. I graduated from college in May and then started working at a summer camp in West Michigan. My parents moved from St. Louis to Washington DC about a month ago, as I was in the great state of MI. So now, I'm with all of my belongings in a strange townhouse in Alexandria VA for about 2 weeks. During this time I will attempt to sort through everything I own. I have also had to find new homes for my cat, dog, and car. In two weeks, I will attend Eastern University in Philly to get my MA in International Studies. (Yes the same one Hawthorne was going to and then changed his mind.) Some exciting things consist of me getting a new car (Honda Fit) as well as getting to hang out with Phil last night! Now aren't you jealous? It was fun to see him again and hear his genius musings of the inner-workings of the State Dept., the church, DC, his future, Africa, and whatever else we covered. He even said "Bizupt" once.

So, if anyone is every on the East Coast, let me know, we'll hang out as well. Peace out habebes.

1 comment:

Kirsten said...

u were in west michigan?!!