Monday, August 13, 2007

The post-college life of Molly

I feel like its been a while... Mandy your pictures are amazing! makes me miss our time at Sister's of Charity.

anyway, i feel like things are finally falling into place after graduation. i have just received a job offer with medical teams international(which i haven't accepted yet, but i have to decide within a week or so) and i have an interview with world vision this wed. i am pretty excited to see what happens. i have been getting discouraged and feeling like my life is going nowhere and that i will likely end up like one of those sixty year old ladies working at mcdonalds.

if i end up with world vision, i am excited about the prospect of moving to the seattle area where their headquarters are located and being near some of you wonderful mesp people. not to mention the excitment of being closer to a certain person in my life. soon i will have a bit clearer direction and i can't wait to see where God takes me!

it is great to read all of your updates! i miss you all so much! come to suz and matt's wedding....because they are awesome and because then i get to see you! maybe i will have a place to house you by then. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Molly! I don't know what dept. you're looking into working with at World Vision, but I would highly recommend it to you. I was hired as an intern there a few years ago with their translation dept.--I wasn't able to take it because of the expense of commuting, but I had a wonderful time getting to know the staff there and going through some of the training process with them. Their facilities are also beautiful. Let us know what you end up doing! Sounds like you have some great opportunities to choose from.
take care--
Alissa