Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Happy Girl

Il-humduallah! It works and I can post. This is amazing. So, I have missed you all terribly for an eternity now. Everytime I would try to post on this site I would be rejected. It was so sad. For months I did not read it because I knew I couldn't respond, but today I felt compelled to try and communicate with you all again and it worked!

Reading all of your posts made me smile. I am encouraged by reading about all of the wonderful things you are doing with your lives (especially those of you who are through college). Right now I am trying to determine what post graduation will look like in my life, as I am sure many of you are. While attempting to be forward thinking, I am also trying to live in the present and make the most out of my remaining time at Malone. That is what is going on in my life.

Also, I am attending this event in October--the sixth actually--a wedding in Seattle. I can't wait to fly out and see the beautiful couple!

Grace and Peace,
Julianna

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Julianna, I know I haven't called you yet. But I just want you to know that the message you left on my phone, was the sweetest and most encouraging thing I have heard in a while. It made my day.
Thank You. I will give you a call soon and I'll see you in Seattle!