Monday, September 3, 2007

Into the suburban wilderness

Just a uick update...

I have returned to Wheaton where I am interning for about 25 hours a week at World Relief...and am VERY excited about it!

I am living in an apartment where we had a random fourth person assigned...and it turns out she's a Palestinian who is dating an Egyptian. Whoot.

I have given up on the evangelical churches in Wheaton and am now attending St. Joseph's Orthodox church, a sweet church where there are tons of Middle Easterners.

I am taking a class by this guy who knows Dr. Dave and was in Egypt when we were...

I lead a wilderness trip for 10 freshmen and I love them to death and they are basically my life now and the reason I love school now

God is good.

And...I miss you all!!

Love you guys and hope school/post-grad is going really well! Let's do a reunion again!

Tory

No comments: