Friday, March 2, 2007

College.

So college is almost over. If you're graduating on May 6th, then you will graduate college in about 59 days. Isn't that freaky? At first I thought that I was nervous about being out in the real world and interacting etc, but now I've come to the realization that I'm just waiting to get to the next point in life and am not quite sure what will happen with that. People ask me what I'm going to do after college and I don't really have any crisp idea to tell them. Right now I feel like I'm just reminiscing of school, while actually still being in it.

I have to write a thesis paper to get my liberal arts degree and detest doing bibliographies, they're gross. I'm doing one in Chicago formating and have to get through the nuances of multiple authors/editors and how to correctly write those entries.

Hmm, I feel like I'm just rambling, so let me just throw in an interlude of self promotion and end this post. I'm going on tour with Concert Choir this week to PA, MD, NYC, DC, and VA, if you're near those places you can get the addresses off my facebook note or check you email for the itinerary for a cool concert. You're invited to go, so please come.

Well, lots of love,

-Peace

No comments: