Saturday, March 31, 2007

Music Video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tK3Ce9md96g

This is the music video for the song "Sixteen Military Wives" by the Decembrists.
I think that you might enjoy it a little.
I have to go write an editorial for Dordt's student newspaper. I am in an "opposing viewpoints" battle with a freshman about whether the US should talk directly to Iran and Syria. I am arguing for direct relations. We'll see how this goes.
Also, I might get to see Barak Obama in Sioux City tomorrow. And who says nothing ever happens in Iowa?!?!?! Plus, Iowa is so conservative that there are still tickets available 12 hours before the event!!! How do you like them apples?!?!? : )
I guess living in Iowa has its perks after all. If Obama came to Chicago, he would be sold out before you could blink. : )
Peace

1 comment:

Julia said...

Hey Micah...

you could probably tone down the Iowa-bashing. Don't begin thinking that Sioux County is representative of the rest of the state. Did you go see Obama? Some of my friends were volunteering. Hope to see you soon!

Julia