Wednesday, March 7, 2007

NEW BABY!!! WOOT!!!


In the midst of getting ready for spring break and frantically writing on ten page paper on the ELN (that's right Alissa! I am finally educating myself on South American politics...somewhat..well it's a start), my sister finally (about three weeks over due) had her baby! YAY! Anyways...Here is a picture of Kaitlyn Michelle! EKE! Am I freaking out?!? YES I am!!! For many many reasons....OMG I officially have five nieces! four sisters and no boys at all! It's like a curse or something that's on our family that keeps women from having boys! Okay that sounds dumb. I just find it amusing that we don't "produce" boys in my family (not that all girls is bad..it's just funny to me for some reason). So Who else thinks my niece is just the prettiest little thing you've ever seen?! hehe.

2 comments:

Micah said...

heya gameela giddan!!! :)

Mandy said...

Adorable!! heya gameela owi!