Thursday, May 3, 2007

One more thing

It is entirely possible that God simply wants me to put my hope in Him, rather than in the things of this world. In fact, that is probably what is going on. But, does He really have to deprive me of every earthly hope? Is that necessary? The goal would be to have me put complete hope in him and Him alone. This isnt possible. Im only human. Im not just a spiritual being. I am a complete human being with emotional needs, aesthetic needs, social needs, sexual needs, economic needs, the whole kit and kaboodle. I was designed by the great designer himself to have these needs. What is He getting at?

1 comment:

Kirsten said...

hope that is seen is no hope at all. (That's in the bible somewhere). I'm pretty sure having ur head in the clouds is no hope at all either. Hope just is, and it doesn't always take a happy form. By the way that bible verse u quoted is deffinitely one of my favorite.