Wednesday, May 16, 2007

tory in MN

So last night I had the wonderful expereince of seeing Tory, and Abbie too. We went to an egyptian resturant and go shwarma and fool (which was not good) and falafel and hummus and babaganu and lentil soup. We spent most of our time eavsdropping on a very opinionated family in the booth next to us. Fun fact that I learned from them: "Did you know taht in Comunist Russia the average woman had 7 abortions? that does not make a woman a happy person." They were pretty entertaining, but it made me ask myself, "where the heck do these people come from?"
So then after food, we went to my house to watch House and I got to use my Turkish Tea set, which was pretty exciting for me since it was the first time i had taken it out. We would have had some shisha but its outlawed in my house, yaxsarah, I know
So, if any of you decide to visit me and Abbie in the Twin Cities, you can expect the same treatment
But, it was fun for Abbie and I to see Tory, and it made me miss you all even more, and the sheik shop guy....
good luck with finals for those of you who aren't done yet, and i miss you all
Anna

1 comment:

Tory said...

i loved my stay in minnesota!!! and in iowa! i love you guys so much! it made a great begining to an awesome summer~i'm in the glorious northwoods now--aka--home. hope you guys are finding a place as well.