Wednesday, May 9, 2007

ROAD TRIP!

Mandy Here...

Hey gang! Only three more exams for me and then summer--YEAH/BOO! However, one thing I am SUPER excited about is this summer and more importantly the road trip to and from Phoenix! My mom and I decided to drive down--whoa, I know. So we're leaving June 1st and arriving June 3rd at some point. More importantly (again), I am roadtripping back--by myself! YEAH! It will be Mandy-discovers-America. I was wondering if anyone wanted me to stop along the way--or even a bit out of the way or if anyone wanted to tag along for part or all!?!! This could be the greatest trek across the country! YEAH! Or I will meander my way from house to house and see things like the biggest ball of yarn! Either way, I'm excited!

Much love out there

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Um, are you kidding me? When are you going to be driving back? Because...I'm there.
Second, balls to you for driving down with your mom. I hope that's a good time.
And finally, I'm pumped for you. Thanks for the call--I was actually at a Decemberists concert! Tragically, in a rush to get back to a Cuatro de Mayo, I inadvertently left before they played the Mariners Revenge song. No, Michael hasn't forgiven me yet.
But, as we're not dating (did I tell you that yet? Oh, so much to catch up on), I think that's alright with me.
Take care, chica.
Alissa

Tory said...

come see me!!! when are you coming back? i myself am taking one next week during which i will be stopping in iowa and the twin cities...SUPER excited. i love you mandy--my address is

Tory Webster--WLP
8660 HoneyRock Road
Three Lakes, WI 54562

What's yours? We'll for sure be penpals. I love you and I hope you have a glorious summer. I'll be thinking of you. We should get together next semester sometime in Michigan or something. I'll have my car!!! Love.

olsann said...

i'm pretty sure that MN is on your way... tory, i'm excited to see you in a few days