Monday, May 28, 2007

traveling without u...sucks

hey guys I'm going to Ireland tomorrow. I've been home in California for awhile now and basically I miss u lots. Its become almost painful to reminisce too much. Like I've gotten to a point finally where listening to my arabic music doesn't make me anything but sad and depressed that my memories are already starting to fade.

So here's a little update. Something u might really not be interested in, but perhaps are. That dude that you heard about last semester and I had an awkward situation with (involving Micah) this semester finally wrote me saying he was sorry he'd neglected our friendship and he wants to make it up to me. So that's a positive. On the other hand, the Egyptian guy I now have a huge crush on kinda started acting like a jerk right before he left for the summer, so that kinda sucks.

Now I ask for your prayers for mentally surviving two weeks straight of high stress with my family. Family vacations tend to be pretty much emotional and mental hell. WE all love to travel and yet our family when together creates stress out of thin air, therefore when anything remotely stressful comes up there tends to be a lot of feelings hurt and misery and insanity. So ya prayers would deffinitely be appreciated, especially for me and my mom and our relationship which always seems to take one step forward and 10 steps back.

Guys, I feel like I have no idea what's going on in peoples' lives anymore. I would appreciate updates. I like the random stuff about arabic translators and other MESPers and that kind of info, but I really want to know what you all are doing. Email me if u'd rather.

No comments: