Tuesday, April 3, 2007

ready for retirement

i feel like i am 85...or something like that. just an update: even though that fun little sledding incident of mine was a couple of months ago now, i am still messed up. and getting really sick of it. i have to go to the doc's twice a week for physical therapy and whatnot. and i am in so much freaking pain! i just want to retire and sit in a lazy boy all day. well not really i guess. i am still waitressing, but i think i might have to quit because it is really not going so well in my current state. i'm at a loss as to how i can possibly pay for all my doctor's expenses along with everything else...and quit my job. on top of that...i'm still far behind in school and i have to graduate this year or i will go crazy! i'm sorry this is just me complaining. i'll quit now. i am just really really discouraged and wanted to get it out. blah. i need some peanut butter. the end.

2 comments:

sahrasearching said...

Molly, my poor sad girl. If I could I would come and bring you a lazy boy and lots of Peanut butter. Guess what though, when you graduate you can come and live with me in Eastern Europe and teach little people (Kids) English. You will love it though it is not quite Istanbul it will still be fun. I promise. Get better and remember that it will all go away!

Abbie said...

MOLLY! I am sorry to hear that your health has been sketchy, my love. I wish I could be there and help you out through this. Shoot me an e-mail and let me know how you are doing this week. I love you Molly!