Wednesday, December 20, 2006

I have only eaten one thing of tutku

Can you all believe the amount of self control that I have! I have only eaten one roll of tutku since being in Turkey... but I suppose I have eaten a lot of Christmas cookies to make up for it. Well, I am still in Turkey and it really doesn't seem like Christmas is coming because there's no snow, but I am having a wonderful time. I pretty much just sit around my sister's flat all day while she's at work and pretend to process things, but LOST instead. Sorry Margie if I ever made fun of it... I'm addicted now. Maybe today I'll go for a walk and pretend to speak Turkish... I'm excited to get home and am really jeleous of all of your stories from home, no matter how good or bad. I miss you all!
Anna

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Anna, what are you thinking? I think you have an ethical obligation to eat at least one roll of tootku per MESP student per day, so that we can all vicariously enjoy it. Especially the lemon ones... I have been pining for them since the day we crossed over into Syria. So anyway. Eat at least one roll for me today, so I can know that at least someone in the world is enjoying tootku cookies.
-Alissa

Abbie said...

Anna! I wish you were here in Minnesota - I had to venture onto Bethel campus ALONE the other day - frankly, it was terrifying. Man, it will be so good when you get back - I really am looking forward to seeing you. If it makes you feel any better, we don't have a lick of snow either! It's very sad, and we might have a gray Christmas too because there is not much snow in the forecast. Anyway, I hope you enjoy Christmas in Turkey - I am excited to see you in January!

Abbie