Sunday, December 17, 2006

'Sup

Hey team - I figured I should post a bit since I have enjoyed reading all of your posts so much. Well, what can I say? It has been so good to see the family and the parentals, however unfortunate it is that we don't have any snow. Also, for anyone interested, Julia's fiancee, Scotty the Body, is super cute and is even taller in person than he looks in pictures - he's a keeper. Anywho, I feel like nothing drastic has changed here, although I look at things differently now - do you know what I mean? I miss you all and Egypt a lot, and I know I need to start doing a better job of communicating to my family all the things that happened this semester. I love being home, but I know for me the real challenge will come when I have to go back to Bethel. Is anyone else a little hesitant about going back to school? Anyway peeps, thanks so much for blogging and letting me know about your lives - I miss you people. I hope you have a great Christmas season!

Abbie

1 comment:

Julia said...

Oh Abbie...I miss you so much, life not as exciting without you! I'm so glad you were able to meet Scott. Miss you and love you! Julia