Friday, December 29, 2006

shisha colliyoum....mumkin.

Well I thought I'd let u all know that a hookah party is a darn good idea. I got the most random conglomeration of my friends to come over and we just sat and talked and chilled for like four hours. Half of them didn't even want to smoke, they just wanted to watch (like Phil, hehe). It was also quite amusing trying to figure out how to set up the hookah. We were all like, "well I've seen it done before, but really I have no idea. I know it involves water and shisha and tin foil and coal." Luckily I have smart friends, and not germophobe friends, cause I forgot to get those plastic mouth peice things. So anyway I've decided that everyone should have a hookah party, at least the broad majority that brought hookahs back. It also works to open up a lot of more specific questions about Egypt.

I go back to Calvin in 3.5 days! Woot woot!

O haha, my cousin just called me cause she just got her hookah from me! How ironic. She says she'll get lots of use out of it...

O other note, I got the prince of egypt soundtrack and kelly clarkson for christmas, both remind me of u guys...particularly abbie and eunice...

O Ok other funny note. I've been teaching my family key arabic phrases. My brother's in the process of applying to college and one of the applications asked his favorite word (random question if u ask me) and he said mumkin. haha.

OK luv u all, and I'm so glad I have this blog, reading it is most wonderful, ur all great writers!

No comments: