Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Mumkin...I really want to say Mumkin...

Hello.
First of all I would like to mention that Christmas plays/musicals concerning the birth of Christ are Mish Kywais. And you sir, what the heck are you doing wearing a kafaiya? Yes, you sir in the back row behind the angel chorus.
Oh barf barf barf.

Yes, yes. Just reiterating everyones concerns about the holiday season and American Culture in general.

Yes, it WAS the worst time to come home.
No, I did not have to cover myself.
Yes, Orthodox Christians are going to Heaven too.
No, I do not have a "sweet" tan.

Ho hum. Opening presents tonight because we're off to a wedding in NY for a week. Oooh hooray! Drunken uncles and akward cousins.

Well, that's enough. I'll take my little raincloud elsewhere. Have a good holiday season whatever you chose to celebrate. Myself, I am exploring Kwanza. Nah, not really. But for serious, have a good time with your families and fight the good fight!

-kaitlyn
Ps. Santa isn't real.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kaitlyn, I saw spats on a manequin at Express today. They weren't lavender, but I thought of you anyway.

--Alissa "and all my jewels" Walter