Sunday, December 17, 2006

the wondeful men in my life...

Hello everyone, it is so great to hear from all of you. Thanks to Abbie for her sweet comment about Scott--she did witness a small amount of pda in the Minneapolis airport. It is obviously great to be home with Scott, although he had to leave for the weekend. So that leaves me here at home with my brothers. My older brother has been great as far as asking me about my experience and helping me talk through things. My younger brother has just been a joy--he LOVES Christmas so today we made cookies. It was fun but overwhelming to go to church today and receive countless hugs and questions. I am already missing you all and wishing we had more time. Blessings on everyone's Christmas celebrations--may you truly be thankful for the gift we have in Jesus (I know this sounds cheesy, but I did learn something from Abbie this semester--we all need to know Jesus better) Bye for now!

1 comment:

Abbie said...

Julia! I miss you too, and I wish we had more time together. I'm so glad you are bonding with your brothers and able to talk about your experiences. It makes such a difference, doesn't it? Anyway, I love you Hulia!

Abbie