Monday, February 5, 2007

Epic Beardness and conference

Well most of you know, but I thought I would post the pictures on here since some of you don't have myspace or facebook. The pictures speak for themselves...



Grown out since November. I shaved it last night, but wanted you all to get to see what was inspired by our semester. I sent a picture of it to Steve who was the main instigator of my quest for epic beardness.

Anyway hanging out with close to half of MESP was amazing. It was so surreal. I miss everyone we didn't get to see though and we WILL figure out a way to hang out inshallah x100.

2 comments:

Matty said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Matty said...

I don't know but that is probably the most ridiculous beard that I have seen in a long time. With a beard like that you should be out on a boat doing Viking raids or something like that.