Sunday, February 11, 2007

In which life goes from here to there

So this is going to be short. Sorry I haven't written lately but I have been much too busy being lazy and traveling to Cairo, oh and having birthdays. I am leaving the Middle East today and traveling back home to Wyoming. It does not make me happy but there is no choice, I have learned to live with it (drama, drama, drama). Anyhoo, I have this long ass flight with no time for customs and a henna tatoo that says Cairo so I know that security is going to be hell on earth. It will make for great stories in the next post! The main reason for this post is to let you all know I am coming back, if you didn't already know. I promise to write more when I am back in the States and to tell you all tragic stories of airports and winter weather.

No comments: