Thursday, February 8, 2007

in order to avoid the wonders of homework as long as possible...


just thought i'd post a picture of my narly eye...because really i am pretty proud of it. well, it doesn't look this bad now, almost completely void of blood as hawthorne can attest, but i do still have a pretty sweet scar from the stitches. sweet.

i too am very sad to have missed out on you all's little get together at calvin :(. sad sad. i hope you had a great time!

so i have been asked to serve on a panel at Fox presenting on the role of the US in Iraq for the Center for Peace and Justice program. i am super nervous because i hate talking in front of people and because i am the only non-professional/student on the panel. eek. but i am excited for the opportunity non-the-less. apparently my prof for Int'l Peace and Conflict decided that i have become outspoken enough in his class that he wanted me to share on the panel.

and thus ends my news.

oh p.s. i can read again! i don't know if i ever mentioned...but i couldn't really read for a few weeks due to the state of my eye. now it is time for some major catching up in school. sweet.

1 comment:

Mandy said...

Your eye is FABULOUS!! I showed my friends and they are more than a little impressed! We should have lunch--it would be cute!

aww...I miss you in your booty shaking goodness.