Friday, January 12, 2007

Hooka! yay!

Last night I went to a Hooka bar with friends that I have not spent much time with since high school. It was a strange mix of feeling very comfrotable in that enviroment but also feelings somewhat embarrassed by the way my friends were behaving. I am supposed to be heading back to school tomorrow. I really do not want to return, and I am finding reasons not to go back (I've already come up with a few...anyone willing to help me out?) In the mean time, north Texas (where Abilene is located)is expecting an ice storm with lots of freezing rain. Yippie. The last time I drove to North Texas (New Years weekend) I nearly got sucked into the sky by a tornado (and no I am not exagerating). I am so excited.
I am very interested to hear about what you all are doing, and I am looking forward to reading responses to Alissa's paper. It sounds very interesting, and I would very much like to read it (esp. since I know very little on the subject).
Missing all of you very much,
Becca

No comments: