Tuesday, January 9, 2007

Random stuff

I am exhausted. I just want to go back to school. But, I am a little scared of doing so. (It starts in a week) My exhaustion isnt helped by the fact that I am sick. I am practically deaf from two ear infections. Everything is rather muffly and garbled.

There have been good times with the bad. I have had some good conversations with my parents. I also have had the opportunity to talk to some people from church as well as some friends. Tonight, I had the pleasure of talking to Matt Gruel for a bit on the phone. It was good to hear his voice. Also, I get to see Tory tomorrow. A good friend of mine is in the same residence group thingy (I think) as Tory.

I go through my prayer beads every once in a while. (the paint is chipping off most of them and one bead actually broke off ) But, it serves it's purpose.

Please pray for me. I am juggling a lot of things while at the same time being empty handed. It is funny how juggling does that to a person... You are busy, but you never really hang on to anything. "open hands" ~Phil Rizk~

No comments: