Tuesday, January 16, 2007

I hate administration!

Hey everyone... just a quick little update on my life... I miss you all by the way. Anyway, I've just been working away at this little preschool where I worked last summer for the past few weeks tyring to decide if I was going to go back to my group home where Jason lived and where I have worked for the last 3 1/2 years now and updating my training so that I could go back... anyway, I got a call from the people in the office that run the company saying that i needed to meet with them before I returned to work... To make a long story short, apparently I have a hard time drawing the line between a professional care giver and a personal friendship (which in this situation is probably true) but at any rate, my employment is in question by a bunch of people who don't even know me and don't even know the situation.... Keep in mind that this in not being brought up by my boss or any one of my supervisors, but by a bunch of people who attended Jason's funeral becuase it looks good for the compnay if people from teh office attend and thought that my ulogy was too personal... SO needless to say I am a bit frusterated and well, just needed to vent it out, but really need your prayers if you would be so willing. I'm just confused and about weather I made the right decisions in all of this and even if I want to go back and work for the company at all... Okay, so thanks

Oh, and maybe I will be attending the weekend at Calvin as well... I'm not going to the conference because its the first days of classes for me, but I might go over just for friday night and saturday to see everyone since its not too far... So if you were questioning if you wanted to go or not, I bet that you want to go now... and maybe I'll even let Abbie tag along with me

No comments: