Monday, January 1, 2007

Hello People

Hey all - I figured I had better post again because I have to go back to school tomorrow (boo). I am not exactly looking forward to it, but what do ya do? If you think about it, you can pray for me - I am moving in with new roommates and starting up work again, and I just don't know what the heck to do with everything I experienced on MESP, ya know? Anyway, I have loved reading everyone's blog - I miss you guys. Here's my advice: don't become too bitter toward churches here in the U.S. or toward the U.S. - while neither is perfect, they can do amazingly good things and our job is to make sure they do. Also, I heard Shakira on the radio the other day and I thought of you guys and I smiled to myself - unfortunately I couldn't dance the way I like to because I was in the car, but don't worry, I did shake what I could - what can I say, it speaks to my soul. Life has been pretty good these days, I've been hanging with the fam and with some friends - I'm a little melancholy now and then, but I suppose that is to be expected. Oh and by the way, I am addicted to "The Office," so if anyone else shares my feelings, we should discuss how great it is. Okay people, I hope everyone had a great holiday season - I'd love to hear an update on how everyone is doing now that school is fast approaching.

Abbie

1 comment:

Jonathan Pinckney said...

I feel you, Abbie. I've gotten "The Office" bug as well, can't get enough.