Wednesday, January 10, 2007

OH GOD!! Hello? Where is everybody?!

Hey everyone! Sorry I haven't posted before now, I've been busy doing nothing and being lazy for my holiday break. I hope you like the title I thought it was funny and apporiate.

I'm back at Asbury now. I did end up in the appartment that I was worried I wouldn't get into. It's pretty sweet and will make this final semester more bearable. Christmas and New Years were good but uneventful. My family went to my Aunt's for Christmas and I didn't do anything for New Years, but that's fine with me.

My brother enjoyed his hooka, though my parents were much less than pleased with my choice of gifts for him. We smoked it once together, it was a good time. He's getting lots of use out of it with his friends.

I really miss you guys and Egypt and everything. I was driving the other day and all sorts of Arabic phrases just started flooding my head and made me all sappy sentimental. I've been laughing the last few days telling people my favorite experiences. One of my favorite things to tell them is how to say "fruits of winter" in Arabic.

Like I said I'm back on campus sitting at work and posting this blog. Classes don't start till Tuesday so I'm just working 8 to 5 with freetime in the evening which is nice. Most students won't return till Sunday so it's pretty quite, though 2 of my 4 appartment mates are moving in today.

Hope everyone is well!

No comments: