Thursday, January 11, 2007

In the news...

Hello everyone, I just read this article about Jimmy Carter's book about the conflict, thought you might be interested: http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/01/11/carter.resignations/index.html

In other news, I am back at school. It is great to see friends and talk with professors, but I don't seem to want to do the school thing. My psychology classes just seem boring--its not that I hate them, I just don't think I would have chosen the same major if I had a chance to start over.

But otherwise life is good. I thoroughly enjoyed my Christmas break with Scott and my family. Scott and I are busy not only planning for our wedding, but also doing the premarital discussions as well as deciding where we are going to go after we say I do. Please pray for him as he is really confused as to what career path to go down--he has a few interviews coming up, so hopefully those provide discernment rather than confusion.

Love you all, Julia

1 comment:

Abbie said...

HULIA!! I'm glad to hear that things are going decently for you. I miss you Julia and I love you lots!

Abbie