Thursday, January 18, 2007

i almost died...no seriously, i almost died!

and here is the story: oregon had snow! that never happens. some friends and i decided it would be a good idea to hook a sled to the back of a truck and drive around...hint hint: bad idea! on my turn, the driver took the turn too quickly and i fly right into the back of another truck. i have been in the er for a few days and am now at home. it is making me very dizzy to write this, so i won't write much. i would appreciate your payers however. i have the most enormous black eye you hve ever seen, complete with a row of stitches where my eybrow used to be. i have two broken bones: one above my eye and one below. also, i have a small puncture in my brain...not good. so, i am missing alot of school and work and i feel like a piece of shit for lack of a better word. please be praying for me as i recover! thanks and i miss you all!

molly

3 comments:

Kirsten said...

o my gosh Molly! I can't believe that happened. I've tried that before. I deffinitely will be praying for you. I thought u were kidding but I really am glad u didn't die! I miss u lots.

Abbie said...

Molly! We don't see each other for a month and the next thing I know you almost die! Clearly you need me. ;-) Seriously though, I am so sorry that happened to you! It must suck to have broken bones and black eyes and such...good grief! What a mess! Anyway, I'm thinking about you Molly and praying for you - I miss you, and try to hold it together until I see you again!

Abbie

Becka said...

OOO MOlly!!!! I am so sorry this has happened to you!!! Please keep us updated on how you are doing! I hope you get better soon!!!!